My Diary 4

22/7/2020                   Sunny

My tears started flooding in my eyes as I hung my head low when I knew that the trip to Malaysia which planned for several months has been cancelled. Thanks to the Coronavirus, the entire Malaysia has been placed in lockdown, seems lasting forever.

I felt gloomy when the school notice informed me that the English and Maths summer class has been cancelled. I lost my chance to meet new friends in the summer class.

Standing out of the swimming pool and staring the locked iron gates, I was depressed as swimming is my most favourite summer activity.

Now I cannot go travelling, cannot take the summer courses, and also cannot go swimming. What can I do? Fortunately, my mother borrowed plenty of fictions and chapter books like Mr Midnight Series
and Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre (倚天屠龍記) just before the library was closed. I am going to spend my time for wandering in the world of books.


留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

閱讀報告:拾香紀

太陽

表哥,那一次我不是故意的