My Diary 1

14/7/2020                           Sunny

It was a cloudless day, the sun was blazing down on us, there was not any breeze at all. I was totally soaked in  sweat when I was walking up along the pavement from MTR station to my secondary school with my mother. I had butterflies in my stomach as I had to do the Pre-s1 which was the first exam in this school. My mother consoled me, "Just take it easy."

When I stepped into the hall, I was agitated. Before long, the Maths test started. "Please open your answer booklet and start answering." announced the teacher. As I have done the first half of the questions, I glanced at the clock, focused my eyes on the numbers...and screeched (in mind)! There was only a quarter left! In no time, my pencil dashed through the entire paper, but it was no use. The alarm sounded before I finished the last four questions.

Learning the lesson, I then did the Chinese and English papers as fast as possible as I dare not to repeat the mistake. I had done them on time. "Ding Dong! Ding Dong!" the bell rang.

I headed home by myself. What a day!


留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

太陽

閱讀報告:拾香紀

表哥,那一次我不是故意的