My Diary 2

7/7/2020                     Sunny

Today was a big day which I would know which secondary school that I would spend my green years. It was boiling hot outside, and I went school by myself to take my result. Compared with my classmates, I was confident and calm.

"John, please get your allocation slip, " said Miss Li, our class teacher. As Miss Li started distributing the folded papers, which contained the results of allocation, my classmates could not sit still without fidgeting. I could see butterflies in their stomach. In a blink, it was my turn. I took my result and put it into my schoolbag after consideration. Not long after, they revealed the results together after teacher's count down. Most of them were thrilled and exultant. The classroom was full of joy. Yet, I was as cool as a cucumber.

Hearing my steps, my mom opened the door with anxiety. I dropped my heavy schoolbag on the floor. "Hi, mom. I am back." I gave her my allocation slip then. My mother was over the moon after she read the result. She threw up her arms and yelled, "Yipeeeeee!" My father smiled, so do I.


留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

太陽

閱讀報告:拾香紀

表哥,那一次我不是故意的